Thursday, August 31, 2006

 

Hello from the west and 'Oh Yeah' back at ya ! !





Heres The Fabulous Silver Tones in the best picture I have of them, though Mike Weakley is sort of hidden, so I am posting the one I took of him all by his lonesome. I talked to Michael today. He said for me to give his love all around to everybody and he wishes he could be here for the reunion at Knuckleheads tonight. He also said he would love to hear from anyone who wanted to correspond. His email and phone # is available from me upon an email request. When I wasn't on the dancefloor, you could probably find me standing right about here watching the drummer, whoever it happened to be. I spent hours watching Mike after helping him carry his stuff up to the stage and get it all set up. There was a drummers hump on the stage so that he sat up off the floor. And that was good, especially when the likes of little Danny Gregory came to play. And talk about play, Danny was the best soloist I ever saw. And now he is a heck of a singer, rockin out with Shelter and doing a very good JamesBrown. I expect to enjoy him this evening at the Reunion. I also spoke with Mr Roger Calkins today. He is living out in the city by the bay and said for me to give all his best to all those who helped make him successful and to get everyone to face west and give him a great big "Oh Yeah". We will see about that in a few hours. The picture is one of Roger's promo's. Anyway, here's to the Silver Tones and the great music they made. And I STILL enjoy them.......You never know what might happen - ProtoKaw ????


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?