Tuesday, December 26, 2006

 

True SOC HOPpers

Brenda Clarke was coming to The SOC HOP with my cousin, Linda Bowers, when they were both in the eighth grade. Linda's dad, Ed, was my father's partner in the dance hall. Brenda said it had been a long time since she had done the West Coast with her brother, Rod, who was one of my classmates. He an Brenda were two of the first SOC HOP patrons and also among the most faithful, who attended almost weekly for the duration of the SOC HOPs life. It was good to see them on the dance floor again at the Surprise Reprise on Dec. 8th, 2006.

Comments:
Oh my gosh! I am so happy to see all of these people going to RC's! I am going to try and make the next one in February. I loved seeing Brenda in this photo ?? I think it is her? We were great friends and spoke in the early 90's as my daughter and her son dated awhile. I would love to be able to see some of my old friends again, and what better than at RC's?
Cheryl Halla
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?